Kaptur understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, https://www.kaptursoftware.co.uk/ (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
- "Client" also referred to as “you” means the person, firmor company that has engaged Kaptur (trading name and service name of proprietary mobile software of No Letting Go InventoryManagement Ltd) to carry out the Services
- "Kaptur" means Kapturmobile software,Kapturmanagement suite (KMS),No Letting Go InventoryManagement Ltd, or any of its employees, agents, contractors, authorised franchisees or a member of the No Letting Go network of affiliated providers and reference to ‘us’ ‘we’ or ‘our’ is a reference to Kaptur.
- “Service" means the software with which data collection is carried out and consists of all products, computer programs, services and web sites hosted or made available by Kaptur, which you may use for capturing, organizing, searching, storing, synchronizing, recognizing, reporting, analyzing, sharing and transmitting any number of notes, photos or scanned items collected in any digital manner.
- “Data” means all information entered or transferred in any way to Kaptur, whether directly or via a thirdparty
- “KMS” means the Kaptur web based proprietary software management system
- "Report" means any type of report and/or other such associated services provided byKaptur
- "Landlord" means any landlord or its or his representative
- "Report" means a Kaptur prepared document detailing the outcome of the provision of the services "User" means the person approved, assigned or allocated by Kaptur to use the software "Information" means the contents of the Report
- “Content” means information, data, text, images, software, sounds, graphics, video, messages, tags and othermaterials
- “Matter“ means ideas, suggestions, documents and/or proposals
2. Information about us
Our Site is owned and operated by No Letting Go Inventory management ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 06055603, whose registered address is 1 White Oak Squa2. Information about usre, London Road, Swanley, Kent, BR8 7AG and whose main trading address is the same.
We have an appointed Data Protection Officer and can be contacted by email at GDPR@nolettinggo.co.uk, by telephone on 01322 555 128, or by post at 1 White Oak Square, London Road, Swanley, Kent, BR8 7AG.
3. What does this policy cover?
4. Your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 12);
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 14);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 14);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 14 and We
will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s
supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5. What data do we collect?
Kaptur collects personal information when you register with Us or place an order for products or services. Depending on your usage of our
site we may collect the following
- Phone Number;
6. How do we use your data?
The personal information that you supply to Us may be used in several ways:
- To allow us to fulfil the terms of our contract with you;
- To provide information related to an enquiry;
- For statistical analysis;
- For feedback on service provided
We will use this information to provide the services that have been requested, maintain records and, if you agree, to send marketing information.
We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights
and comply with Our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 OR GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC
Directive) Regulations 2003.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason for which it was first collected. Data will therefore
be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
- Past reports in accounts will be archived for a period of 30 days. Meaning all property addresses, tenant/occupant details, reports
and associated images will be removed permanently;
- Name, Company, Email and Telephone number information will be retained solely for the purposes of informing all existing,
expired and cancelled account owners/users of important software feature updates.
This information will not be disclosed beyond our contractual obligations to any organization outside of the No Letting Go Group for any
reason unless required to do so by law.
7. How and where do we store your data?
All data is stored in the UK, through our third-party host company on dedicated servers hosted by Rackspace. Some data is temporarily
stored and transferred through AWS (Amazon web servers), who are fully GDPR compliant.
Personal data collected with permission from the personal holder for the purposes of providing information to prospects is stored securely
in Infusionsoft. All communication from this system has an opt-out option.
All physical data is locked away until the terms of the contract are fulfilled and destroyed thereafter.
8. Data Sharing
Data will not be disclosed beyond our contractual obligations to any organization outside of the No Letting Go Group for any reason unless
required to do so by law.
9. What happens if our business changes hands?
Should Our business be involved in the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Our business. Any personal data that you have
provided will, where it is relevant to any part of Our business that is being transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner
was originally collected by Us.
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When
contacted you will not, however, be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
10. Data Sharing
In addition to your rights under the GDPR, set out in section 4, when OR When you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given
options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes
(including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and
at the point of providing your details and by managing your Account).
You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”),
the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you
receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that
you have consented to receiving.
11. Your rights to withhold information
You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site
you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data
12. How can you access your data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the Data Protection Act 1998,
We do not require a fee for this. OR Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your
request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the contact details below in section 14.
13. Cookies usage
Our site does not use any first part cookies that have been place directly by Us and are Used only by Us. Please note that We have no control
over how cookies are used by other websites and We advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing using
14. Contacting us
01322 555 128, or by post at 1 White Oak Square, London Road, Swanley, Kent, BR8 7AG. Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly
if it is a request for information about the data We hold about you (as under section 12, above).
that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.